Monday, June 1, 2009

The little things

12 tidbits of info in the past 12 days of Summer's life...
  1. Summer has lost her jaundice...and still has a beautiful coloring.
  2. I am thrilled to be sleeping on my back again.
  3. Chad is thrilled that I only require 1 pillow (I maxed out at 4 during my last few pregnant days)
  4. A stranger has made a pregnant comment to me at Walmart (saying I was eating for 2)...actually in 12 days I have lost 22 pounds (only 13 more to go). My feelings are not hurt BUT I thought I looked good that day???
  5. I have only had 1 emotional meltdown.
  6. We have changed 72 diapers since we have been home. Learning curve is quick on this one.
  7. I have frozen 60 ounces of breastmilk.
  8. I burp once EVERY time I am trying to burp Summer...its like our bodies are still connected!
  9. I am back on coffee and loving it.
  10. Summer has begun to enjoy bathtime...no crying during bathtime today.
  11. Daddy has gone on 2 mtn bike rides, maintaining his sanity.
  12. Mommy has made 2 outings by herself and can shop at record speeds now.



4 comments:

lisa said...

Ethan used to always put his hands on his face. Every time I see these kinds of photos, I cry. So beautiful!

The Powells said...

Jana - you go girl! I am just re-entering the blog world and Summer is precious!!!! 60 oz frozen - you must be miling up a storm!

Maggie Pelton said...

Great post! I used to burp when I burped NI, too! Too funny!

I also got insulted at church yesterday with the "are you pregnant?" comment. All the while NI, was right next to me. I thought, oh yeah, I need to rethink that gym membership thing. Way to make you feel like you've accomplished nothing!!

Anonymous said...

cute