Saturday, January 3, 2009

Dad's Visit

This weekend Dad, Sandie, Mary Ashley and Bethany have come to visit Chad and I. We had a rather disappointing first night watching Alabama not play Utah! Where was our Bama team? That was really too bad to end a 12-0 regular season.
Oh well, Sampson wooed the ladies as usual and had them melting in his paw.

We went to Squaw Valley to get a taste of the ski resort. We rode the tram to mid mountain and took advantage of the photo opportunities...

Checked out the Olympic Museum...

Then off to the see Lake Tahoe before the sun went down.
It was a great eventful day. You'll have to wait and see what tomorrow brings.
PS - Monday morning I go to the doctor for a checkup and I am going to seriously beg for an ultrasound to check the baby's sex...wouldn't that be exciting!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sis,
I am so happy that you all are enjoying your special time together. I have been learning how to make diaper cakes for the past hour--now to know what colors to make it--pink or blue. I'm very excited about tomorrow--just hope we'll be able to distinquish which it is.
Love,
MOM

Anonymous said...

Hey Trish,

What are diaper cakes?????????!!!!!!! Ha Ha I am trying but I can't even imagine.

MOM Too