Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Random Photos

One of the gifts Chad received this year was a gift certificate to a sports store where he planned on purchasing a weight bench. He says 2009 is his year to "Bulk Up." So, like all the other new year resolutioners he went and purchased exercise equipment. It was a challenge to assemble...especially until he found the instructions, but he got it together. He is thrilled and plans to work out everyday around lunch.
Here is a picture of him standing proudly in his new weight lifting belt.

And here he is on the bench in the garage...those weights aren't light...trust me.

Since we got back from our Christmas Vacation I have been in full on Nesting mode. I am ready to repaint the inside of the house, every room. I am thinking about how I can more efficiently organize everything...planning a garage sale for Spring and I even purchased graph paper so I can draw out how I am going to make our bedrooms work with all the new functions we are going to need out of them (nursery, office, guest room squeezed into 2 small spaces).
Even though I have oh...23 1/2 weeks before Baby Martin arrives I have already cleaned out 2 shelves in the kitchen cabinets where bottles, and whatever else babies need (funny that I don't know now!)

And finally, I got home today and this is how Chad had Sampson tucked in on the sofa.
Who knows how many hours he has been laying here...what a spoiled pet!

2 comments:

Leigh Collins said...

Congrats on the new addition, Jana! This is Leigh Kirby (now Collins) I found your blog from Christina's and wanted to leave a message. Don't worry, you will learn soon enough about what all you will need in that closet and your cabinets!

Anonymous said...

Chad,
I've never seen anyone look like they were enjoying pain more than you! Good luck and HAPPY NEW YEAR. You will need those muscles for lifting your "big" baby______--(we'll soon know).
Love,
Trish