Friday, January 30, 2009

20 Weeks

I am coming to the end of my 20 weeks and I realized I haven't taken a picture in a while.
However, I really don't feel like I have changed that much. Either way, I am documenting the moment.
I was so excited about Summer today that I had to go shopping for her. I have resisted doing this until now because I just feel that I will be doing it so much in the future I should hold off. This is a 3-6 month dress that she can wear in this fall/winter. I think it will look so cute with some little baby leggings.
I had a terrible dream last night that woke me up. I was vacationing in Destin at a water park (no that's not the terrible part! ha) and I turned around and there was an alligator in the water headed for me. I grabbed his mouth and screamed for help "help me I am pregnant!" Then the alligator got free of my hands and went under water to presumably bite my stomach off! That is when I woke up to tell Chad. How weird that must of sounded to him!
Talk to yall later:)

4 comments:

mook said...

You look fabulous! You are halfway there! Be sure and take more pictures to document.
I wanted you to know that I have already bought Summer something too!!! That dress you bought is so cute! Now that you know what she is, you can scan the sale racks and buy for next year. You can get some really good deals by doing that, but be careful some brands run small. Gap always ran true to size for my children. I never went wrong with Gap.
Love ya! Mook

Jana said...

Thanks Mook,
I got this dress from Baby Gap for $8! Can't wait to see what you have picked out for Summer:)
Jana

Anonymous said...

Sissy,
Summer's dress and you are both so cute!!! Don't worry about the aligator dream--it's just your mommy "protection state" taking over. I can't imagine Summer being big enough to wear her "big girl" dress. I love the way you keep us all informed!
Love,
MOM

Jay said...

Sis,

You look great. Keep the pics coming.