Thursday, February 5, 2009

Kicking

Yeah, finally at 21 weeks I felt Summer kick. In fact, it felt more like a complete flip.
I was sitting at my computer and it felt like a really strong hunger pain then some jiffy pop exploding. I think it lasted about 5 seconds.

Happy Belated Birthday to my friend Rachel!
For those who don't know Rachel...I would describe her as creative, witty and outgoing. She is up for trying new things and does a great job documenting her trials.

Tomorrow Nicole and Thomas come into town to visit us. Look forward to some fun pictures!

4 comments:

Jay said...

Sis,

Happy Birhtday Rachel. Hope we get to meet you when we come out after little Summer is born.
I bet that was a funny feeling for the first time. I was getting a little worried and anxious since we hadn't had a blog update in a week. The suspense was killing me. Don't make us wait that long.
I know that yall will have fun with Nicole and Thomas there. They are so fun. Keep us updated with a bunch of pics.

Love ya
The Savages

Anonymous said...

That's awsome Jana!Have fun with Nicole & Thomas...we will see you week after next!
jen

Anonymous said...

Jan,
How exciting!!!! Have fun with Nicole and Thomas. And Happy Birthday to Rachel.
Love,
MOM

Anonymous said...

To the sweetest mama to be! Jana thank you for the birthday shout out and compliments. Sweetness must run in the fam because Jay and your mom were so cute to include me in their comments too! I can't get over it. I'm also so happy that Summer is starting to dance for you! I can't wait to feel her! (With your permission, of course.) I look forward to seeing you, Summer bump and Chad real soon.