Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Great Snow

I am so pleased that Nicole and Thomas got to experience some great powder conditions while they were here visiting. Here are some pictures of our drive into Tahoe City along the Truckee River.

I get a "little nervous" riding on the interstate in these type of conditions so I had to lay the car seat back and relax. Once we got off the interstate I sat up and enjoyed the pretty conditions. I blame this anxiety on Colorado and some of my awful driving experiences on I-70.
Once we got to Homewood the ski cleared up (off and on). Heaven for Chad.

Thomas helping Nicole tighten her ski boots...but poor thing was having to balance on his tippy toes like a ballerina!

Nicole and I posing for a goodbye picture.

Thanks for coming out to visit us! We loved it!

1 comment:

Jay said...

I am so glad that Thomas and Nicole came out there and yall got to spend time together. I love that Nicole. She is such a great friend.