Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Oh the Yummy Restaurants

While in Birmingham I had a short list of restaurants that I wanted to eat at. These are places that I don't have out here in Reno and my taste buds miss them so much!
First stop - Jim 'n Nick's Barbeque

As far as I am concerned this is the best barbeque EVER!
Sandie and I enjoyed and open face BBQ pork sandwich with coleslaw.

Next, Dad and I had breakfast at Panera Bread.

Without a doubt I order the Asiago Cheese bagel; sliced and toasted with Sundried Tomato Cream Cheese. Yummy!

Now I hope this next eatery doesn't get its feelings hurt because I went to it third. I am a tried and true Chick fil A fan.

I apologize that I don't have a picture of Mom and I eating or of the delicious Chick fil A sandwich (with Polynesian sauce on side), waffle fries and diet lemonade. However, this is always a busy location and it just wasn't appropriate to ask for someone to stop enjoying their meal to photograph us.

Finally, I hit up the local cafe/deli in Cahaba Heights, O'Carrs, with my sweet family. You can't get a better chicken salad (not salad with chicken, real chicken salad) and it comes with a piece of every fruit known to man.

Pictured: Grandmamma, Me, Mom, Tiffany, Aunt Pam, Aunt Dianne, Lacey

And just for good measure her is a picture of us in the dressing room at Anthropologie.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What memories we made!!! How can life be better than this?
Love,
MOM

The Powells said...

You are too funny - I am the same way when I am back home. I have my list of resturants that I am craving!

It looks like you guys had a blast!

Ashlei said...

so fun makes me miss birmingham

mook said...

Hey Jana! Thanks for posting the pics of your trip. I wish I could have been there. I miss all of ya'll! I heard your shower was so nice and that you got a lot of cute things for Summer! Love you!
xoxoxo
Mook