Friday, February 13, 2009

Just Stuff

I have learned so much from this tough economic time.

Ex: Spaghetti sauce in a can is much less expensive than a jar (salsa too for that matter)...plus I am going to dress it up with my own ingredients anyways so who cares.

I have simple tastebuds...I could eat a peanut butter and banana sandwich 7 days a week OR a frozen jumbo pretzel microwaved and served with ketchup.

And here is the kicker...If you check your grocery website, chances are they have coupons online. I am not talking about 50cent ones...$20 off. Yes my friends, Raley's and Whole Foods are both offering $20 off when you spend $100. Check your local grocery store website...the feeling of saving $20 is pretty rewarding I have to say!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JANA! That is absolutely awsome! When you told me what you were doing I couldn't realy picture it. You did a great job! We will save some projects for you when you are here next week! Happy Valentine's Day...just think, next year ya'll will have your very own little valentine!
jen & jay

Anonymous said...

Jana,
You are (and ALWAYS have been) the most positive,creative child!! Summer will be,too!! You can get excited over tasks that others dread, BUT NOT YOU!! I remember the year that I came home (when you were 13) and had put up the Christmas tree single-handed,with no help at all--put up and decorated. You just get excited about PROJECTS! Well, we have a lifetime PROJECT on the way and that's what I'm so excited about! The office looks great.
Love,
MOM