Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sweatshirt Night

This weekend I cleaned out our closets and some plastic bins that were in the garage holding clothes we hadn't looked at in 3 years. I managed to donate 8 bags to Goodwill but there were some sweatshirts that both Chad and I were not able to part with...even though they get no wear!
So tonight we decided to put on our sweatshirts that we couldn't live without and make them worth the space they take up.

Chad in his Western College of Colorado (I always fumble that name) with the gorgeous applique of a mountain on it!
Jana in her Alabama SEC sweatshirt she has had since middle school when you dressed up for Alabama/Auburn day.

I'm off to ALABAMA!
Tomorrow I leave for Bama and I will be celebrating with my friends Leslie and Jeff at a Wedding Shower on Saturday night. Then on Sunday, Summer will be having a baby shower in her honor! She told me she is so excited!

1 comment:

Jay said...

Sis,

Can't wait to see you and love that retro 80's sweatshirt. I know just what you are talking about with the clothes you just can't seem to part with.