Sunday, January 25, 2009

We've decided

After much thought, Chad and I finally agreed upon a name for baby Martin.
Our sweet little girl will be "Summer Marie Martin."
It wasn't easy, as I stated in previous posts, but once Chad thought of the name it just felt right. Summer is such a positive, happy, cheerful name that we just fell for. We felt it was the right balance of unique without being weird. Marie is my middle name as well as my mom's (Mimi).
We hope you like it...or at least don't tell us if you don't.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT name!! Summer is a beautiful choice. I can hear the graduation day voice over now, "Summer Marie Martin with honors." That's your baby! Congratulations. :-)

Anonymous said...

Summer Marie Martin's parents,
I'm sure that Summer will live up to her name. I can't wait to see that!!
Love,
Mimi

Jay said...

Sis,

We love the name Summer and are glad that it will be Summer Marie. I have always been a little partial to Marie, I don't know why. It has such a nice ring to it. She will be the cutest little girl. I can't wait to see her.

Uncle Bud

Ashlei said...

Yea! Love it. Seems so perfect you two loving the outdoors so much.

mook said...

I think that sounds PERFECT!!! Way to go!