Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Jennifer

Today is Jennifer's Birthday (Bud's wife) and I want to wish her a great day!
Jay is so lucky to have a sweet, down to earth, cute as can be wife like Jen.
I know yall will celebrate with something fancy tonight!
Cheers from Jana & Chad!

Update from yesterday:
I had the cable technician come back out and put the cable in the correct location (to be hidden by the tv). Plus I patched the hole from the misplaced location and all is back to good. Now I just need to stay motivated and get the mount up on the wall.
I touched up the Blue Tape horror and I am mostly pleased with the outcome. Now I just need to stay motivated and continue to paint the trim...I already purchased the paint so that is a step in the right direction.

Today is primarily about Jennifer...but there is another sweet furry someone (actually not "another" as Jen is not furry) who is celebrating a birthday today...LUCY! She turned 2 today and has been celebrating with crazy turns trying to catch her tail and lots of licking love. She got some scraps from my chicken salad sandwich AND she got to lick the inside of my yogurt cup...oh yeah, heaven!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sis,
You are so RIGHT about our Jennifer. She is so PERFECT for Jay. I feel so blessed to have wonderful children who have married equally wonderful spouses. Give Lucy a hug from Nana--her coat looks so shiny.
Love,
MOM
P.S. 3 MORE DAYS--Can't wait!!!
O.K. I'm officially saying that I think it is a BOY! or maybe a GIRL?