Monday, January 5, 2009

2 more weeks

We went to the doctor this morning hoping that we would maybe find out the sex...no luck. However we did schedule our big ultrasound for January 19th, in two weeks.
The baby's heartbeat is currently 150 which is right in the middle of the range. Our doctor said that the baby's hearbeat can fluxuate (sp?) by 20bpm depending on if it is awake or not...so she doesn't even try to guess a sex that way. But she did tell us that a lower heartbeat means boy and a higher means girl. Like I said, ours is riding the fence right now.
Chad and I are beginning to think it is a girl.
Oh, who knows...we will just have to wait and see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh--2 more weeks. Hmmmm, I may have to change my vote between now and then. This is getting so exciting. The baby just needs to get off the fence!!! Being Gramma is already so much fun!

Love y'all,
MOM Too