Saturday, January 10, 2009

Week in Photos

This week flew by...yeah only one more until we find out what's cookin in the oven!
Our sweet puppies have adjusted to their new friend Rosie and can be left alone without supervision.

I dressed Rosie up in one of Lucy's old outfits...looks too cute. Lisa she can have this.

Chad and I made our first purchase for the baby...a dresser/changing table (of course we put a pad on the top for the baby to lay in) and storage cabinet. I got a steal on it from work. I plan on putting little baskets lined with pink or blue inserts on the shelves to keep a nice clean look.

And the best news is that we got our results back from the Quad screen test and our baby is healthy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jana,
The changing table is perfect!! The marble top is very nice for clean up--just something nice and soft on top of it. The cabinet to go with it is also perfect. You are such a good shopper. White looks clean and bright. Just what Baby Martin needs! I praise God for our baby's health. I'm so glad that the puppies are being nice to each other.
Love and kisses,
MOM

The Powells said...

Jana - I love the furniture and if I had to buy mine over again I would not have bought kids stuff....it ends up being too small (drawers, etc.) and it is the same price as adults! I love the furniture you have - where are you working?

Leslie said...

Love it, Jan! I'm so thankful that the test came back and the Bean is Healthy!! I can't call it the Bean much longer, I better get it in where I can! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the furniture Jana! So happy that the Quad screen shows a healthy baby! Can't wait to see if you will be putting pink or blue lined baskets in the furniture!
jen