Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Baby Update

I have had strangers notice I was pregnant for the past two days.
First I had a lady tell me to watch out for some fumes while I am pregnant. I was like, wow you noticed I am pregnant. She said I was really blossoming. I was at PB and she must have seen me before as it seemed that she knew me.
Then today, Chad and I went to a Greek restaurant and I asked the owner's opinion on 2 different gyros and he said since I was pregnant that I should get both. Once we sat down Chad and I were surprised that he noticed. We figured that we see me everyday and it is hard for us to notice much change.
All that to say that I figured I would take a picture of me "blossoming."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jana,
Cute,cute top, but cuter BABES inside it!! I love you and think you look fantastic!
Love,
MOM

Kelcei Chamberlain said...

You make a precious pregnant woman, Jana!

the crazy armstrongs said...

You look beautiful! I can't wait for you to feel him/her move. So, as you saw I'm trying to get back into blogging so hard.. I want to go back and write everything I have missed. Question .. how did you get that cute background? Also I tried to send a video to you of everyone saying the sex of the baby& dates but it said it was too big for your hotmail do you have another email i could try to send it too? maybe Chad? it's really cute video you might want to post?

Leigh Collins said...

Yes, you definitely look prego AND you like great too! Enjoy this stage b/c before long you will be in the huge miserable stage!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it fun now that you are showing? I loved being pregnant and could hardly wait to show it off. What a beautiful mommie you are! Chad told me all about the encounter at the restaurant and sounded so proud of you when telling the story.
Love,
MOM Too

Anonymous said...

Sis,

You are blossoming!!!!!!! You look so cute. I am so happy for yall and this journey yall are on. Love you.

Leslie said...

Jan, you are one Cute Preggo!! It is so true the term of the pregnant "GLOW"! You truly are!
xo, Les