Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

Happy Easter to everyone!
We had Papa and Grammy up to visit for the weekend and enjoyed the sunny 80 degree weather outside. I'll let the photos tell the story of what we did.
12Bones BBQ (yummy bbq and you eat outside on picnic tables by the river)
Photo session along the river outside of the bbq joint
Biltmore Estate, Antler Hill Farm (Summer is driving the wagon)
Biltmore Estate, Petting ZooBiltmore Estate, Conservatory
Easter morning photo shoot (Mimi smocked Summer's Easter dress)
Farewell photo from Cracker Barrel
Summer's favorite drawer to pull open and emtpy
In other news...I am starting Xtreme Transformations Bootcamp TONIGHT! My sister-in-law, Jen, is on week 3 of a 4 week program in Birmingham. Rumor has it she has to wear a nametag because her body is so transformed noone recognizes her! This is what I asked for from my lovely husband for my birthday this month and of course, he gave it to me. I am pumped! It is 3 nights a week for 4 weeks. The waiver says that I might feel faint, dizzy and nauseus...who could ask for a BETTER birthday present! My hope is that I will lose 10 pounds and be able to fit into all my pre prego clothes.
Stay tuned for my post workout post.

3 comments:

Maggie Pelton said...

Great pics! I love your Easter outfit! I'm so out of style. I've never heard of the bootcamp you're doing but I'm pumped to see some pics. I love your humor!

MIMI said...

What memories! The pictures were all so good. Can't wait to experience the BIG 1 Year Old Birthday party and make some more memories--hope we'll recognize you by then--maybe you and Jen will both have to wear name tags to be recognized.

Grammy said...

EAster was a great weekend. the birthday party is yet to come,. the nametags for Jen and Jana not only will be for their transformation but for us that can't remember our on name much less anyone else. Could we give the name tags to everyone?