Saturday, April 24, 2010

Jana Marie_31 years

Happy Birthday to me!
Last year was my BIG 30 (plus I was 8 months pregnant and a bridesmaid in Leslie's wedding). This year I am way more low key. Turning 31 really isn't a big deal for me but I did enjoy a good reason to do everything MY way for the day.
Here I am with my new Take Out Menu Box! I love things like this.
Chad and Summer treated me to a Birthday Breakfast at Cracker Barrel and a Birthday Sundae at TCBY (my one splurge).
This morning Summer had SO much fun getting into a makeup bag. She pulled a lipstick container apart (then I quickly came to the rescue) and after that she was desperately trying to pull everything apart; tube of mascara, lotion bottle, face wash. Let's pray she doesn't learn to twist anytime soon.
I received so many sweet birthday wishes and I am so thankful to have great friends and family!
Bootcamp Update: I am no longer afraid of what I will do after Bootcamp ends! I feel that I have built a strong foundation of diet and exercise over the past 3 weeks that I can keep it up. Relief!! I even worked out on my birthday and felt good about it.

Oh, Summer got a cold this past week and it went into her ears. Turns out she has a double ear infection but is acting like a total trooper.
Here she is on the day she was diagnosed. You wouldn't even know anything was hurting. Gramma was pulling her down the street in her very little wagon.

5 comments:

Grammy said...

Happy Birthday Jana!! I'm glad you like your menu box!Hope your day was everything you wanted it to be. Looks like Summer is outgrowing that wagon, and She is a trooper, ear infections and still smiling!

The Powells said...

Hey Girl - Happy Birthday!!!! Good for you for working out!

MIMI said...

I KNOW that it was your HAPPIEST birthday EVER!! What a "present" you have that can even figure how to pull lipstick lids off!! I can't wait to celebrate YOUR birthday and Summer's in a few weeks. What a difference 1 year can make!
Love you,
MIMI

GRAMMA said...

Happy 31st, Jana! I really missed having you here to celebrate. Have a great year! Before long, we'll see a picture of Summer pulling the wagon full of her dollies and toys-what fun!

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday, Jan! I too have a Take Out Menu box, someone gave me, and it's great to store all those paper menu's in!