Friday, April 16, 2010

If you own a Flip...

I must share with yall my great experience with Pure Digital, makers of The Flip camcorder, this week. I got the Flip UltraHD last year for my birthday (11 months ago) and while we were in the Caribbean it decided that it wouldn't power on. Once I got back home I changed the batteries and it still wouldn't work. In addition, my computer wasn't recognizing it when it was plugged into the USB port. I emailed Pure Digital and told them the problem they responded with a solution. That didn't work so they told me a number to call. I spoke with ONE representative who walked me through some troubleshooting for no longer than 15 minutes and then she deemed the camcorder defective and told me they would REPLACE it! I popped the old one in the mail and am praying Summer doesn't start walking before the new one arrives.
For REAL! Wow, I haven't had a positive customer service experience like that in a long time.
Sidenote: I am still boycotting Bed Bath & Beyond from 7 years ago and I really don't like to shop at GAP (except baby/maternity clothes) because of poor customer service experiences.

Meanwhile...my cutie patootie is quite drooly
And her favorite cabinet to get into is the ONE without a lock full of cleaners...I rigged it with a rubberband but she seemed to figure that out pretty quick. Yes, I have the childproof locks to put on but I just haven't gotten around to screwing them in. She has to be quick as the rubber band pulls the door back to the closed position. It took her a few tries to get this down but she is determined!
Oh NO! I didn't know Mommy was watching me!
BOOTCAMP UPDATE:
End of week 2 and I feel strong and thinner! I can now fit into the jean capris that I bought blindly (without trying on) at the JCREW warehouse sale for $5! Granted they are my current size but when I got home it turned out they were too tight for public view.
I am SO encouraged by Jen's successful completion of her 4 week bootcamp in Birmingham!
Way to go Jen! Surely this won't embarass her...she lost 5.75% body fat in 4 weeks! I think that is a major transformation and I hope her sprained ankle heals so she can start her 2nd month. That's right...she is so dedicated she has signed up for another month. If you are in B'ham and want to try bootcamp let me know and I will put yall in touch.

3 comments:

MIMI said...

I can tell that Summer is related to Dega. He can get out of or into anything. I am SO proud of you and Jen--you are both ready for your cute summer clothes.
32 days and counting until the 1 year old BIRTHDAY party. But we have several other BIRTHDAYS to celebrate before that--it's an exciting time!
Love the pictures!!

MIMI said...

That FLIP better come in SOON, because our baby is going to be walking anyday now!!! Can't believe it. I can't wait for her to WALK into my arms. EXCITING times!

GRAMMA said...

Mimi-you may think Summer is related to Dega, but, when I watch Summer do these type of investigative activities and sightings, she is definitely a replica of her Dad. If you had known Chad before Jana, then you would certainly agree. He was always into the most difficult spots from babyhood on. He amazed everyone that he did the things he did and got into and out of the things he did! Summer will continue to amaze and humor us all if she continues in his path! Surely she will also be blessed with the groundedness of her Mommie! Love you all, Gramma