Monday, April 5, 2010

Xtreme Boot Camp

I am SO pumped UP!
Wahoo I am motivated to give my all at the workouts and follow the eating plan over the next 4 weeks to hopefully push the reset button on my body. Our class is small less than 5 people and it will really be up to me to push myself. I am headed to the grocery store tomorrow to stock up on eggs, chicken, fish, light wheat bread and produce.
Here are the eating rules:
NO alcohol
NO sodas
NO fried foods
NO white rice-pasta-bread, cakes or sweets
NO food 4 hours before bedtime
Drink 1 gallon of water each day

We have a journal that we have to write everything we eat in AND we have exercise homework(6 days a week). I am off to do my homework and shower.
Jana BEFORE
And why not add a few pictures of Summer from today. To me she looks so grown up in these photos. We were outside for a walk and she got a little hot (but covered in sunscreen) which is why she is rosy. Plus I let her hold her water cup and she played with it all over her outfit.

2 comments:

Grammy said...

oh my gosh Jana you look 10 lbs lighter in your work out clothes.you already have so much energy Summer is going to have a hard time keeping up with you after this boot camp. YOU LOOK GREAT even before boot camp. I love Summer's smile. I miss being there.

MIMI said...

She's GROWING UP TOO FAST!! I agree with Grammy---you look great and I do wish that you could "bottle that energy"--and send me some. Will Miss Summer be walking by #1 birthday? and will she have 4 top teeth in her birthday picture? and will she be saying "MIMI" and "Grammy" and "Gramma"?