Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bootcamp Results

Today was an amazing day. I realized that I really CAN do anything I put my mind to.
I felt like SUPERWOMAN!
It started off when I made the decision that today would be the day that I organized our upstairs/Chad's office. I mean, we have lived here 6 months and there were still boxes that had not been unpacked. Our treadmill is also upstairs and the mess has been bothering me while I run.
BEFORE... AFTER!!!And I did all of this during Summer's one and only nap. Trust me I was running up and down the stairs hoping that when I came down I wouldn't hear a little voice calling for my time.

Summer was such an angel today. When I went to get her this morning she had a paci in her mouth. This is a girl who doesn't take a pacifier or any other soother so it was a big surprise.

She practiced her walking and can connect about 2-4 steps. This is what it looks like.


And for the BIG BOOTCAMP RESULTS!
My strict meal plan (which I am adopting as normal) plus a hearty workout 3 times a week and homework 6 times a week has allowed me to drop 9 lbs!
I have lost 2 inches at my waist and 1 inch at my hips!
My total body fat has lowered 2% points!
I am very pleased with my results and I am so thankful for the discipline I have learned through this experience. On my own I would have struggled for months to get these dramatic results. I understand the fundamentals that I must abide by in order to continue my weight loss as well as developing a plan to maintain my goal weight.
Yeah Me!
Since it was our last night we had fitness contests between me and my partner (a guy). He beat me in the running and bicep curls but I won the push up and sit up contests...and I raised my hands high with my mouth wide open with joy and said "I'm a winner!"
ME BEFORE BOOTCAMP...
ME AFTER BOOTCAMP... trust me-there is a difference

6 comments:

MIMI said...

YOU LOOK GREAT!!! I love the walking girl!!!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Good job!! I can tell a difference for sure! Way to go. I'll try to do a post soon and how I've lost my weight:)

Grammy said...

GOOD JOB!!!! You look great and healthy. I thought you looked great before. But now this is an even better Jana. My baby girl is walking! Any step is walking to me! The office looks so much bigger organized. You have a gift. Can I hire you to get rid of my mess? love u all

uncle bud said...

Way to go Sissy!!!! You are a winner. You look great. Keep up the good work. Luv u!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jana! I can tell the difference. So proud of you! Love the video of Summer walking! You may be sorry you wanted her to walk before too long. Once they walk, then they RUN!!! and get away from you and get into lots!! It is all part of the fun though!
Love,
Mook

Leslie said...

Jan, you Look Great!! So proud of you! You need to rub that motivation off on me! Look forward to seeing ya'll soon. xo