Sunday, March 28, 2010

Rewind

Hey Friends,
This week I will be taking back my time from the high tech machines that have invaded and at times consumed my days. Although these advances in technology are convinient to keep in touch with many people fast and helpful in finding out how to get spit up out of silk, this is time I could have been having a personal Bible study, spending quality play time with Summer, chores around the house and quality conversations with my husband, etc. I spend alot of time online and this week I am unplugging.
If you want to get in touch with me you can call me on the phone or write me a letter.
Here is to rewinding and reclaiming more precious time!
Happy Easter
Jana

1 comment:

The Powells said...

Hey Jana - I enjoyed reading your blog and I think you guys are super creative!!! How did you make the buterfly fabric thing and how is the healthy eating going? Your baby is just a doll!