Monday, March 15, 2010

What's in your mouth?

No this isn't an intervention post about that treat you snuck earlier today when you thought no one was watching (like me). I put my finger in Summer's mouth this morning and what did I feel but an upper tooth! The corner of her left upper tooth has broke through the skin and it seems, as crazy as it may sound, that all four of her upper teeth are about to see the light of day.
As promised here are some pictures of our time with Mimi and Grando today.

Bathtime funWelcome to the world Stella Jane McLaughlin. Nicole had her baby girl this past Thursday and they are home now as a family of 4. So far the report is that she is favoring her mama's looks. I can't wait to hold that sweet sugar muffin.

4 comments:

Grammy said...

I think Summer will feel so much better now that the tooth has broken through. She looks like her pretty Mother in these latest pictures

MIMI said...

IT DOESN'T GET BETTER THAN THIS!!!
MIMI is in Sugar Pie Heaven (that's the sweetest place you'll ever want to be on earth). Summer is a DOLL and I just can't take my eyes off of her. Thanks, Jana, for being the BEST daughter to me, and the BEST mom to Summer. Everything that you sacrifice for Summer will come back to you multiplied many times over--I love to watch how you ENJOY each other so much!!
Love you so much,
MIMI

Dad said...

What a lovely picture of HAPPINESS! Nothing is sweeter or can take away every care than when you hold your child and she holds you! When that opportunity presents itself, peace and tranquility come together as one and every worry departs. I remember the same joy rocking you and Jay when you were Summer's age. I loved it! I am happy to see she is growing and going and talking!
Love you all,
Dad

Anonymous said...

let me clean yourpussy with my tongue