Thursday, October 22, 2009

Week in Pictures

I am low on energy so I am going to zip it and just post pictures.Summer doing the ROBOT!
Practicing her Prep School Pose
Helping Mommy do laundry
I think these pajamas are getting a little small
I will NOT miss you, devil thorns! I pulled out 27, yes 27 from both of my Uggs. No wonder I have had 5 flat tires on the BOB.
We were able to meet up with my great friend Denise from Mammoth and her 3 adorable kids, Dakota, Dayton and Dallas.


Packing is coming along but it is wearing me out. I can't wait for next week when this will be over.

3 comments:

MIMI said...

Sissy and Summer,
MIMI will buy Summer some pjs that will fit and keep her tummy warm--she is the cutest "laundry" that I've ever seen!! Sis, you can relax in Alabama because there are plenty of us who are willing to love on Summer while you take some time for yourself. Can't wait.
God is Good and will be by your side these next few day when we can't.
Love, MIMI

The Powells said...

Isn't sad when they start out growing clothes!!! Gosh, I wish they could stay small forever!!!

Maggie Pelton said...

Congrats on the move! What's the reason? I love the "exposed nerves". That's exactly what we've been like lately.