Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fall Weekend

Summer has had a busy weekend. She received some gifts in the mail and she is thrilled.
Gramma and Grandad sent her some books. As you may remember, Mimi taught her how to read at Grantswood so quickly picked out Goodnight Moon and read herself a bedtime story.
Grammy and Papa sent her some adorable coats. Here she is in the Bunny Rabbit coat. The ears stay up and oh my they are so CUTE! There is a bunny tail on the back too!
Here is Summer in her cute Fall outfit.

We started Summer on rice cereal on Saturday and she seemed ok with it. A video of her first meal will be uploaded soon.

2 comments:

MIMI said...

Summer is so blessed to have grandparents who LOVE her so much!! Can't wait to see her "eating rice cereal" video.
Love,
MIMI

Jay said...

Sis,

I love the bunny outfit. It is my new screensaver. The wide pics that you post work out best for my screen. I usually update my screen every couple days with the latest pics. I always get compliments on how cute Summer is. Love yall.

Uncle Bud