Sunday, October 18, 2009

Moving Sale

This weekend I had a moving sale in my front yard. I was SO excited thinking I was going to make some big money. I mean I had some cute clothes that I was sure were going to pull in big bucks. Uhhmmm, well at least I think the clothes are cute because they are ALL going to remain in my closet for me to lose weight to fit into. BECAUSE I did not sell not one piece of clothing! Plus my friend brought some really cute JCrew cords over and they didn't sell either!
However, I ended up making $100 which I am still thrilled about.
Even though we had very little traffic, Kallie, Summer and I had a fun time drinking coffee in the front yard.
Later that afternoon, we watched the Alabama game and Matt got to love on Summer.

4 comments:

MOM said...

The COUNTDOWN has started! Only 1 more week!!!!
Love,
MOM

the crazy armstrongs said...

That stinks I remember one time Scott and I had a Garage sale and we ended up selling everything to one guy for 200.00 so he would haul it away for us. So, when are you moving? I heard you can't do Thanksgiving with us? Allee is coming now and we would LOVE to see you ALL and meet Summer!!

mook said...

We did a little better at our sale, but don't feel bad. Your Aunt Pam only made $5!!!

Leslie said...

I think adult clothes are hard to sell, the "right" person would have to come by, and that doesn't always happen. Household items, and kids stuff does the best. Glad you made some money and don't be offended, its not b/c the stuff wasn't cute...it's b/c someone that would appreciate those cute clothes didn't come by your sale. :)