Saturday, May 2, 2009

Diaper Shower

Chad and I are so blessed to have friends in town who care enough to shower us with love and diapers! I just couldn't stop saying how impressed I was at the effort they put into the day. From the cute invitations to the decor and all the recipes made from scratch...it was just perfect!

*Kara, Rachel, Me, Lisa*

And thanks to the guys (not pictured) who helped out as well; Phillip, Jim and Chris.
I also want to congratulate Ethan and Nico for a day of extremely good behavior.
So, in typical Jana fashion I took pictures of everything to share with you (and for me to remember years from now).

Diaper Cake, Chocolate covered Strawberries, Delicious cupcakes & the beautiful table setting.


Lemonade with mint & rasberries, fruit and cheese plate


Roasted Yellow Pepper & Parmesan cheese Crostinis, Grilled Veggies


Chicken Satay, Beef Wellington (so good), tortolini pasta salad

Kallie and I digging in!

Did I already say the cupcakes were good...grab me another one!

I believe we have about 600 diapers here. Thanks to Aunt Kiersten for sending some all the way from NC. Summer should be set for a while...

4 comments:

MOM said...

Jana,
What a shower of LOVE! Lisa and Rachel really went ALL OUT! The decorations and food were AMAZING! I just wish that I could have been there. I am so thankful that you have such sweet friends to help you welcome Summer into this world. THANKS LISA AND RACHEL for all the hard work and effort!
Love,
MOM

Rachel said...

We had so much fun Jana! I love celebrating with you. I'm already looking forward to our next get together. Have a great week!

jen said...

Jana,
I am sooo impressed with your shower! What yummy food and cute decorations! Ya'll do have such great friends! Can't wait until we see ya'll this SUMMER! We love ya'll!
jen and jay

Susan/Mom said...

Jana and Chad,
Many kudos and thanks to Rachel and Lisa and your many other great friends in Reno. How blessed ya'll are. I've heard what a fantastic time you all had and that the food and decorations were super. What wonderful memories for Summer's birth. I look forward to meeting everyone-how special they are! Love, Susan/Mom