Thursday, April 30, 2009

Congrats Dad

I want to give a pat on the back to my Dad who finished in the top 10% of his company and was rewarded by a trip to the Bahamas. Congratulations Dad...I am proud of you.

Summer Update:
With only 6 1/2 weeks left until Summer gets here we are so excited. I went to the doctor today and she is doing great; heartbeat in the 130s and my blood pressure is good. And they are still anticipating her arrival around her due date of June 14th. My feet are swelling nicely by the end of each day. It is crazy to see how big my ankles can get!

2 comments:

Jay said...

WAY TO GO DAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Sis, Glad to hear Summer is doing great. I can't wait for Summer. It's Summertime. Only 6 more weeks. WOW!!!!!!!!!
Have a great weekend and lets see some pics of those ankles. Maybe a am and pm pic to see the difference. Love ya.

MOM said...

Time has flown! I am going to stay real busy for the next few weeks with the end of the school year and that will help time go even faster for me. Try to elevate those feet!!
Love you,
MOM