Friday, May 15, 2009

Impatiently Waiting

Holy Moly I didn't know how big I was until I took this picture tonight!
Notice my little Lucy by my side...all the time:)
Today I am 2 days shy of 36 weeks pregnant and I have officially started praying every night for Summer to come. I look forward to the HOPE that maybe my water will break in my sleep and we will grab our packed bags and head off to the hospital. My personality type is one who loves instant gratification which is why I love to paint, plant flowers, make lists and check them off, etc. Therefore, waiting for this unknown day when our life will change for the BETTER is absolutely killing me. And by the way, my doctor said Summer would be healthy if she was born now which is why I am wishing her out (because I want to meet her and love her, not because I am tired of being prego). So please pray with me tonight that my water will break and Summer will arrive!

4 comments:

mook said...

You look beautiful!!!!!! You have a precious gift from God growing inside of you and you look exactly like you are supposed to. Looks like you got a lot of great advice and I guess I will put my two cents in...(1)Dress her in a special outfit to come home and take lots of pictures (2)Let them keep her in the nursery at night so you can sleep! (3)Can't wait to meet her! I agree with all of the other advice you received! xoxoMook

MOM said...

Jan,
ALWAYS take Mook's advice, because she has done an AMAZING job with Merritt and JT. You do look RADIANT. Summer is exactly where she should be until her MAKER decides you should see her. I will pray for her healthy arrival and your safe delivery and let God take care of the timing. BUT I AM READY WHEN YOU CALL.
Our life will be forever changed for the better. As I sat at Spencer's graduation, I thought in 22 years how old will I be when I sit at Summer's graduation?
I can't wait to love her,
MOM

Jay said...

Sis,

Thanks for the pics. WOW!! No doubt about it, you are 36 weeks pregnant. I will pray for Summer to come when it is time and for you to have to wait a little bit so that we can get mom out there. Once we get the call we will need about 1/2 say to get her out there. So pray for Summer to come, but also pray for her to wait for here granmomma to get there.

Love ya

Anonymous said...

Now I'm trying to be patient! You're in the hospital right now and I'm praying that everything is going great. Can't wait to get the call and see pics. I hope the package came today and Summer loves her new digs! Love you and best wishes!
Nicole