Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Mom!

Here's to wishing my Mom the best birthday year ever. She is the sweetest, most loving mom a daughter could ask for.

Happy Birthday Bud!

My sweet brother's birthday was last weekend (2 days after mine) and he deserves a spot on the blog as well. He is now at the beach celebrating 1 year of wedding bliss. Happy Birthday Bud and congratulations Jay and Jen on your anniversary. Bud, like his mother, is the sweetest and most loving brother a sister could ask for.

Love yall both!

2 comments:

mook said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Trish! Happy Birthday Jay! So sorry I forgot!!!! We had so much fun meeting with Jay and his lovely wife for dinner at the Red Bar and I feel like a dork that I did not remember. We talked about you Jana and this fabulous blog that keeps us so entertained and informed! Love you all!
Mook

MOM said...

Thank you, Jana, for making my birthday the best EVER!!NO gift is as precious as the love of your children. I am BLESSED more than I could have ever dreamed. I have responsible,loving,caring children who are married to wonderful mates who are equal to them in goodness. God is GOOD and I am HAPPY to have another year to experience these blessings. I live to see my sweet Summer!!
Love you so much,
MOM