Friday, May 29, 2009

9 days old

Here is a video of Summer and Mommy at 9 days old.

I have to say that our two dogs have really adjusted well to their new baby sister. We knew Sampson would be good but we were sure that Lucy would want to lick her to death. Surprisingly Lucy has not even attempted to lick her and really doesn't care much about her. They both just want to sniff her (really close) and are interested in any sound that she makes. Sometimes Sampson walks back into her nursery before I can even hear a murmur on the monitor. Here is a picture of Sampson and Summer's first interaction.

2 comments:

Maggie Pelton said...

You are too fun! I'm loving the videos. Summer is adorable and I can't believe how great you look and how good you seem to be doing. I was a WRECK for at least 6 weeks after Maggie was born. Cookies for the nurses and doctors??? You're amazing. Oh, and encourage that thumb sucking...it makes life so much easier than searching for those darn pacifiers!

jay said...

Sis,

Just getting caught up on the videos. Summer is so cute. I love the videos. Love yall.