Monday, July 30, 2012

More conversations with a 3 yr old

More conversations with Summer...

She just woke up from her nap and came into the living room and sat down while I am feeding Zane.  The following was said in a monotone, grumpy, just woke up voice.
Summer: Daddy no call me "big sister"
Mommy: What did he call you?
Summer: Just Summer
Mommy: What should he have called you?
Summer: confused face (so I reword)
Mommy: What do you want him to call you?
Summer: Princess Summer.  I a princess.

On a sweet note, when Daddy left this morning I told him to "be safe."  Summer asked why I said that and I explained I wanted him to be safe on his drive and she responded, "God keep Daddy safe."  What a good reminder that God is in control.

1 comment:

The Reeds said...

I am loving all of your posts!! I think we are in the same stage of life:) Trent asked me the other day if baby Miller was useful, hahahaha!!!