Monday, July 16, 2012

Summer's Swim Lessons

Today was Summer's first swim lesson at the local community pool. The class is held before the pool opens and lasts 30 minutes long. The lessons are for two weeks so this Mama will be pool certified by the end...hopefully it won't take me that long to get the hang of what to bring.  She was excited...a little hesitant to put her face under water but on the drive there she said she would try it!  That's my girl!
Before they got in the pool, all ages did stretches together.  It was really funny seeing her interpretation of spread your legs apart and touch the ground (hers was more of a squatting version).  Then they broke off into groups and I walked away and told her to follow her teacher's instructions.   
The class was playing red light, green light-by kicking their legs.   
 She had her mouth open the entire time during this game. Cute.
She was just bouncing around in the water...I realize that this is probably the first time that she can remember being in a pool without her puddle jumper float on. 
Her teacher had her put her face in a scoop of water.  Yay Summer! 
She floated on her back...either she is very tense or very relaxed. 
That wasn't so bad...all your classmates are doing it too. 
Ok, so I walked back to the stroller to check the time and when I came back I noticed Summer wasn't with her class...my eyes quickly scanned to find another instructor helping her back to the shallow end.  She had wondered into another class in the deeper section.  Notice she is in 2 ft 6 in and she is only 3 ft tall.  Her class is held in the 2ft section of water.  Girl! I have to keep my eyes on you. 
She had fun and we plan on staying and swimming tomorrow to practice our skills.  Being her mother is so much fun!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Wow! I got a little nervous just seeing her without her floaty things on. Daddy

Anonymous said...

WOW! SHE IS VERY PRETTY,BET SHE IS VERY BEAUTIFUL NUDE.

Anonymous said...

LOVE TO SMELL AND TASTE HER TENDER LITTLE PUSSY.

Anonymous said...

would put only the head in and cum, she is so pretty.

Anonymous said...

damn i want to pull her panties down, nothing feels nicer than hooking your hands in the waistband of a toddlers panties and puling them down, knowing her lovely fat, puffycunt is going to be staring you in the face just begging to be licked

Anonymous said...

i agree i had my granddaughter for 3 days babysitting i LOVED getting her panties off and doing sexual stuff with her, had her in bed both of usnaked a few times too

Anonymous said...

I want to shove my 8in co co in hẻr hot little pussy

Anonymous said...

mmm Summer is so hot and sexy. I'd love to have babysit her with my little sister her she. I'd give her my 18yr old cock like I do my sis

Anonymous said...

thats awesome mister

Anonymous said...

why just the head of your cock. It's better to go balls deep on them. no better feeling

Anonymous said...

it would be a pleasure tocum in her