Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy 4th of July

Did I mention that Summer, Zane and I all have been tackled by a cold?
Well we have.  In combination with the heat wave we have been under this past week we have been spending alot of time indoors. 
We are doing our best to kick the cold.  Summer has been praying for God to take her cold away.  So sweet! I just realized that Zane will be 4 months in about 2 weeks and then I can start feeding him rice cereal! I am so excited.  I know that some of you, Mimi, want him to stay a baby, but I like moving into the next stages.  Summer is going to have so much fun feeding her very own baby brother...I can see it now.  

3 comments:

Anna & Greg said...

I love their matching outfits! They look just alike!

Mimi said...

Zane Martin YOU are a BIG BOY and getting Cuter by the second!! Summer, you KNOW that you are a Cutie Pie! I think that picture is the most adorable to date. Zane looks like he is 2 years old. Adorable!!! Just want to squeeze them both@

Grammy said...

They are sooo cute. Want to see them so badly.I'm praying for all of you to get better.