Thursday, July 19, 2012

Week 1 of Swim Lessons-Check!

We missed swim lessons yesterday as Summer got attacked by a 24 hour stomach bug however we are back in action today feeling like normal. 
Summer's personality in a group setting is to stand to the side.  She doesn't jump in front to get attention and that equals lack of attention in some scenarios.  So I coached her, telling her not to sit on the end (as you can see that didn't sink in) and to stay close to her teachers so she can get a turn practicing each of the swim techniques.   
Stay close to the teacher...THAT she understands!  She is going to be a teacher's pet as she loves to love on her teachers.  She practiced her kicking on the kickboard.
As much as she is timid about putting her face in the water to blow bubbles, she will do whatever her teacher asks her to do. Good job! 
When I showed her the picture from earlier in the week of her on her back I asked her if she was relaxed or tense...her response, tense. I didn't even know she knew what that word meant. 
Look Mommy, I'm swimming! Are you watching me?
Zane my sweet sugar love! 
He is getting big enough for me to sit him up and say, pour myself another cup of coffee (without him tipping over).  Everytime I pick him up he feels like lead.  Can't wait to see how he measures next week at his 4 month doctor appointment. 

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Everytime I look at theses pictures I want to "jump right into them". I want to be there cheering Summer on, soothing her when she feels bad, and holding that sweet Zane while Mommy drinks her coffee. Well, I AM there--NO DOUBT--about it!! THANKS for the lifeline for MIMI---your pictures!

Anonymous said...

mum i would love to have you and summer join me in the shower after swimming, we canfuck and she can watch and learn, i hope you enjoy anal as much as me, no condom i want summer to lick mycum as it leaks from your ass, then she licks yourpussy and sucks yourclit while i fingrfuck her, i want her to get a good view of my hardcock going in your sopping wetpussy