Thursday, July 12, 2012

Zane's 1st Meal

At 16 weeks I couldn't hold off any longer...Mr. Zane got his first taste of real food, rice cereal! And the verdict is in-he loved it!
And Big Sister was dying to get in on the action. Lots of practice ahead, don't stick the spoon in too far, don't spill it before it gets to his mouth!  I told Summer we were going to feed Zane rice cereal and as I was preparing it she got the box of Kix out of the pantry...makes sense!
Mama loving on a sleeping boy! 
 Zane and his buddy, Dylan
Raise your right hand and repeat after me..."I promise not to grow up and tease my big sister."

2 comments:

Mimi said...

The beginning of lots of special meals for Zane--with big sis nearby to assist!! Dylan is also growing so fast--they will be good friends for each other. Loved the good picture of Mom, too!

Rachel said...

So, I've been thinking. I know Zane probably has scores of potential girlfriends, but I really think he should keep Harper top of mind. We could be related one day! Think of the holiday celebrations, Jana! I love that picture of you and him. You are beautiful.