Sunday, August 30, 2009

Addiction

Hi, my name is Jana and I am addicted to SWEEPING!

I woke up at 3am with Summer; fed her, pumped then it was 4:30 and I had to wake Chad up to go to the airport. I have been up since and I SO need to be NAPPING right now. I laid down only to be disturbed by a tickle in my throat, I think some salt from the pretzels I wolfed down at lunch. In an effort not to wake Summer with my coughing I got up to get some "sugar water". That is what Chad calls Crystal Light, don't tell him it's sugar free (he doesn't read this blog). As I was walking through the living room I realized that it was 1pm and I hadn't swept yet.
I am not complaining about sweeping, I do really love it. It always makes me happy that I don't have carpet and that dirt and dog hair isn't hiding in my house without me knowing it. I am addicted to sweeping because my 2 dogs shed like it is an Olympic Sport and they are shootin for gold.
Seriously I swept the house 3 times yesterday and this is what I collected today at 1pm.
If you find me in a nut house one day sweeping the floors you will now know why.

3 comments:

MOM said...

"Grandmama Bell", you need to ease up on that sweeping,Girl. Take a nap when sweet Summer is napping. I know that is easier SAID than DONE!!
I am proud of you for caring about your family and their well-being so much!!
Love,
MOM

Larry said...

I push broom everyday. But I'm the only one in the house that sheds.

Rachel said...

Your house is always spotless. Now I know the TRUTH! :-) Your motivation and consistency is inspiring.