Thursday, September 3, 2009

Gramma's visit

Gramma has come to town to help me love on Summer this week.
We have had a fun and active time.
We have been strolling...
And we saw these on our walk. They are wild horses that come down from the mountain to eat the manicured landscape.
Gramma is very cautious of Summer's vision and wants her to wear her sun shades. I laugh every time I look at her with these on.
PS - Thanks Rachel for the popsicle onesie...I was sure it would be too big but once again I misjudged her size!Gramma and Summer played in the backyard with the dogs.
Gramma went to the Mother/Baby class with us.
It took us 3 attempts to get Summer's weight as she was a little unhappy on the scale and therefore you can't get a good read. However the best estimate is a whopping 13 lb 2 oz! Wow!
PS-Thank you Grammy and Papa for this cute pink dress. Summer looked adorable in it!
In the park outside the hospital where the baby class is.
Summer relaxing in the swing outside. It's like a baby hammock.
Summer loves Gramma
Gramma and her grandchildren
And a visit blog wouldn't be finished without a picture of all the hard work Gramma has been doing. But I think she is enjoying it.

2 comments:

MIMI said...

Gramma and Summer look like they are having a WONDERFUL visit! I am so thankful that Gramma got to come and help you 2 girls this week. Enjoy every minute of the remaining days!
Love you girls,
MIMI

Rachel said...

oh my word! Summer is as sweet as a Popsicle! Just like her mom and dad. I can't wait for our next visit. She's getting SO BIG! Perhaps I could book a strolling date with Summer sometime soon?