Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cool Mornings

Temperatures where we live have begun to cool down in the mornings and we can begin to see Fall just around the corner. In fact, this week it has been in the 4o's when we wake up and Chad and I have put on jackets (inside our house). Point of this story is...Summer has only a few long sleeve clothes and so I was determined that I wasn't going to allow her to be cold while Chad and I layered up.
Therefore we went SHOPPING!
Here is one of the cute play outfits we got.
Smiles are BEAUTIFUL Summer,but give me a pose with some PERSONALITY!

2 comments:

MIMI said...

The sweet little girl is a charmer!! What a personality! I can't wait to hear words to go with those facial expressions.
Love,
MIMI

aunt jen said...

Summer, you get more cute everytime I see your pictures! We love ya'll!