Friday, September 11, 2009

Another Fancy Day

Summer had so much fun dressing FANCY yesterday that I wanted to join in the fun!

I figured why not add FANCY to my everyday activities.

Doing dishes (compliments of Nelson/McLaughlin wedding)
FANCY TIP: Always match your FANCY dress to your dishwashing gloves and scrub brush!
Sweeping (compliments of Little/Savage wedding)
This is what I will be wearing when I am admitted into the nut house for obsessive compulsive sweeping!

Sitting in the Sun (compliments of Burr/Coleman wedding)
Don't let a FANCY dress hold you back. You can still play ball with the dogs in a FANCY dress!

Showing Spirit for the Tide (wore this to the Wood/Levine wedding - cutting off blood circulation in this one)

FANCY TIP: If you feel that your "overdressed" just toss on a baseball cap to tame it down a little.

I pulled these dresses out of the garage as they were already hung in preparation for my garage sale BUT I have changed my mind. Summer and I will have plenty of fun playing dress up together in years to come.

7 comments:

Jay said...

I just fell out on the floor laughing at this. You are so funny and Summer will be just like you. She is going to have such a fun life. Love Uncle Bud

aunt jen said...

JANA!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS! Jay just called me and told me to check out the blog and oh my goodness! This is the funniest thing I have seen in forever!You are SO funny! Summer, your mommy is so silly & fun!Fun times ahead little girl! LOVE IT!!!

MOM said...

Jen got her wish!! Jen, watch out what you wish for. Save the dresses, Jana. You are right! You and Summer will have some FUN together playing dress up.
I wish that I had Mothering to do over--I would be more FUN!!
Hey, I'll get my chance with SUMMER!!
I love you,
MOM

Maggie Pelton said...

You crack me up!!

Don't you dare sell those in a garage sale! That's nice expensive {emphasis on the expensive} fabric. Save it for some dresses or pillows or something for Summer. There's all sorts of stuff you can do with those.

Your mom's comment made me tear up.

Margaret Worrell said...

You are too funny Jana! I am loving the "Fancy" days. Summer will have so much fun dressing up with you!

mook said...

Jana-you are way too funny! I love this blog and I love your personality! DOn't ever change and I hope Summer is just like you!!! Thanks for sharing with us. Give our love to Chad and Summer!
xoxo
Mook

Leslie said...

This is Absolutely Hilarious!! I LOVE IT!! I agree with Julia, You can do so much with the fabric...I made a lampshade out of one of my bridesmaid dresses..HA! It reminds me of when I moved and I played 27 dresses for Jeff and put on all my old BM dresses and modeled. Too Funny!