Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Up Up and Away!

Well we are taking the plunge and Summer and I are flying together to Sweet Home Alabama. We booked a last minute flight as Chad will be out of town for business and we didn't want to stay home alone. Thanks to Uncle Bud and Aunt Jen for making this possible.

I think I am super prepared with supplies and thanks to Nicole for rounding up all the baby gear for me to borrow while we are visiting.

This is for our carry on. I baked some brownies too just in case things go sideways and I need to eat chocolate to cope with the madness (which I am sure won't happen).

I'll let you know how it goes...

1 comment:

Leigh Collins said...

Goodluck! I have to admit that flying with an infant is MUCH easier than with a toddler. They pretty much just sleep the whole where as a toddler just runs in circles and does not want to sit still for very long. Trust me - I've done both! The good news is that anyone with babies and young children get to board FIRST! Tha hardest part with an infant is juggling all of your stuff and the baby without leaving anything behind!Again, GOODLUCK and enjoy being home for a short trip!