Friday, August 28, 2009

Roll Tide

We started off our Friday getting PUMPED UP for Alabama's season kickoff next Saturday!
Summer truly has been an Alabama Fan since birth.
We had a little accident and therefore did a wardrobe change into this pimp outfit from our friend Denise.
She has a gem studded cross on her onsie, so Glamorous!
NEWS FLASH: Summer has been drooling alot today and I think she may be starting to teethe. I know it will probably be a month or so until we actually see the tooth but the chewing and drooling is beginning. I went out and bought her a teething ring. She likes it but still has to learn cause and effect; she has to HOLD it in order for her to keep it in her mouth.

Currently she will only hold it for a few seconds then drops it.

3 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

LOVE IT! Roll Tide:)

MIMI said...

Summer looks READY for football to me.Summer, MIMI is ordering you some books online right now!! Maybe MOMMY will read you Llama Llama Red Pajama at bedtime.

uncle bud said...

It's here. ROLL TIDE ROLL

Tell Summer I love my mug.