Tuesday, August 25, 2009

DIVA

Afternoon play session...
Summer: Mommy can I put on some makeup
Mommy: Daddy can Summer put on some makeup
Daddy: No, Never!
Mommy: Daddy said no
Summer: MOMMY, DON'T MAKE ME CRY AT YOU!
Mommy: Ok you can hold the brushes
Summer: Now what do I do with this brush?
Mommy: That is for eyeshadow. Show me where your eye is.
Summer: Look Mommy, I'm pretty now just like you (I'm just typing what she said)
Mommy: You look beautiful! Now what do you want to do?
Summer: I am ready to chug some milk! Pass me the bottle please.
Oh the drama Daddy will have to endure with 2 Divas in the house.
I think a baby who can't fully communicate is good for my imagination!
The 2 Handsome males of the house...we have them out numbered (Jana, Summer, Lucy).

4 comments:

MIMI said...

Summer,
Your MOMMY is crazy funny! I know that you will think so, too. Life is so much better with humor. I'm so happy you 2 girls start my day off on such a FUN note!!
Love,
MIMI

Jen said...

Summer, you are such a lucky little girl to have such a fun and silly mommy!
Aunt Jen

Gramma said...

I definitely think the girls have it-sorry Sampson and Chad!
Gramma

Rachel said...

Oh Summer, you inherited a great sense of humor from your mom! I love your photo shoot sessions on your parents' Pottery Barn bedding.