Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy 3 Month Birthday Summer

I cannot believe it but my little Summer Marie is 3 months old today. It seems like all the milestones we were waiting for were hinged on turning 3 months and we made it! Her sleeping and crying are so much better than those first few weeks.
We use any good reason to celebrate with dessert and this is of course an excellent one.
Summer's 3 month picture (weight 12 lb 4 oz)
Summer's facial expressions pretty much equal the mood in our house at these different months. 3 months=happy
2 months=tears
1 month=dazed and confused
Here she is in her first 3-6 month size onesie! I can't believe it fits. I haven't even tried one on her because I just knew it would swallow her. My mommy eyes are deceiving me.
I wanted to get some great 3 month photos of Summer in the smocked dress that Mimi made for her however the little pumpkin wasn't in the modeling mood.

And a change of "set" only made the model more upset!

Thanks for supporting us through the last 3 months of our lives! It has been a fun experience and we are thrilled for the blessing God has given us to love and take care of.

5 comments:

MIMI said...

I am amazed at the difference this time (month). She grew so much! I love the way you compare each month for us. She is a blessing to behold!!
Enjoy your celebration. Happy 3 months Summer, Mom and Dad!
Love,
MIMI

mook said...

The 3 month picture is ADORABLE!! It is neat to see how she has changed!
Love,
Mook

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

She is just precious Jana! I definitely feel like once they get to 3 or 4 months old, thing just get better and better!

Jen said...

Happy 3 month b'day Summer! She looks so cute in Mimi's smocked dress! We love ya'll!
Aunt Jen

Gramma said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the sunflower picture. I just love it. In fact, I am so sure that it needs to be published all over the world!
Love,
Gramma