Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Spa Night

I have been personally effected by the recession and my feet have felt the brunt of it. My heels are dry and cracked with dirt stuck in the cracks (yes I shower). Point is...they haven't seen a pedicure in a while! So I decided that Chad and I would have a relaxing Spa Night at home, recessionista style!


We started the evening with a delicious yet light spa-ish meal. Peel and Eat Shrimp with a Baked Potato, yum! Chad enjoyed the works first...steam the face, wash the face, mask on face. Then he received a refreshing dessert while he soaked his feet in a bath of warm water. Dessert was vanilla bean ice cream (sugar free, yet it even passes Chad's taste test) topped with strawberries and cool whip. Then it was my turn. Ahhh, I am happy to report that my feet are now smooth, moisturized and clean.



The fun thing about having a blog is that I feel like taking more pictures of my daily events. So I am including a picture of me in my face mask. Cute right!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot pic Jan! - makes me feel like I was there - although, my feet don't look like you tended to them....

Anonymous said...

So cute Jana! I am so impressed with your "blogging"! Now Jay wants to do one...we just aren't as creative & funny as you!

Anonymous said...

Sis,
Makes me wish you were here to pamper ME!!! I don't think that I've ever seen a cuter picture of you--well, they are ALL cute of you!
Your admirer,
MOM

Graham said...

Jan, You always can make me laugh. I love your creativity. You are so fun!

ash

Graham said...

Jan, You always can make me laugh. I love your creativity. You are so fun!

ash