Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Running with the Pack

After returning from my vacation tour of USA & Mexico I stumbled getting back into my workout routine of going to the gym. I found it more motivating to go for a walk with Lucy. Then I started feeling guilty that Sampson wasn't getting exercise too...after all he might need it even more than Lucy. This week I have started taking them both for a run at the same time! I was a little nervous envisioning my arms splitting at the seams but it only took about 25 yards for them to figure out the pace and that they were to stay at either side of me. Besides a couple complete halts for bathroom breaks, they have behaved way better than I expected. Plus all three of us are getting our exercise in at one time. Actually, Sampson can only run one mile so we drop him off at the car and Lucy and I run another. Us girls are in better shape:)

Here they are today in complete exhaustion. Trust me...my tongue was hanging out too!


No comments: