Saturday, August 16, 2008

Dishwashing Gloves by Jana

I was so pumped by my pink dishwashing gloves that I decided to kick them up a notch. Last year I found a pair of embellished dishwashing gloves and thought they were so cute that I bought my Grandmama a pair for Christmas...because she is so cute!
Today, I have done it myself.

Behold the first of many Dishwashing Gloves by Jana. Let me know if you come up with any catchy names as I am sure I will be selling these to boutiques around the country:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jan - I LOVE IT! I am so glad you are being so creative and I think you could have a market here.....Sorry, I had to get off the phone so quickly on Sat, but looks like you did a great job at the fabric store! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Lulu,
Just think about how much women pay to have their nails done these days. Who wants to mess up a good nail job! Maybe you could market them in nail salons. I know how passionate and resourceful you are and that will drive you to make this GO.
I'm your favorite fan,
MOM