Saturday, May 15, 2010

Time Flies

Hey Y'all,
It seems as if I haven't posted much lately and I just can't seem to find the time which is sad because I want to be a good blogger. I feel I am left with no choice but to do another mental unload on you...here goes! Beware, my thoughts are random and gross!
We have had lots of "accidents" lately. Yesterday Summer tee tee'd on the carpet between taking off our clothes and getting into the bathtub. THEN she poo poo'd in the tub! "Daddyyyyyy, we neeeeeddd you!"
Today I had to wipe my dog's hiney as he seemed to have fallen in his own poo.
Yesterday I accidentally got poo on my index finger! (Oh, in editing I realized I needed to state that it was Summer's poo.)
I get it! You think this is gross BUT I am the one who endured it, ok!
Next week is Summer's first birthday (I'll save the drama for then) and I am having fun preparing. I love to get crafty and I am also a thrifty mama so of course I am making the decorations which will serve as party favors.

I really think they are going to turn out super cute! If only I could execute all of my ideas I could probably...

I want yall to know that even though my fitness bootcamp is over I am still eating per my strict rules and exercising. I must confess I have missed a few days of exercise but I feel justified because I am eating so healthy. Post bootcamp I have lost an additional 3 pounds bringing my total weight loss to 12 pounds! I can now fit into all of my cute summer clothes. Goal achieved! I am setting new goals now...goals that I never thought possible before I learned, I mean really learned self control.

Susan and I planted some flowers in the front and back yard and once they are in full bloom I will snap some photos. This year's color is-you guessed it, PINK!

I will try to get some pictures of Summer uploaded and posted soon.

2 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

way to go on the weight loss! can't wait to see all your cute crafts for the party:)

MIMI said...

Just let the PARTY begin!!! MIMI can't wait!!!