Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Barely...Hanging...On

It has been 3 weeks now that Summer has been unsuccessfully fighting a double ear infection.
And even though she IS the happiest sick baby she does have her moments where the pain and uncomfortable feelings make our house a very unpleasant place to be.
We are on the third round of antibiotics as the first one didn't work and the second one caused a rash on her body. She does seem to be making some improvements but it always gets worse before it gets better.
Meanwhile, I think I might be getting sick or a virus too. I have been so weak the past 2 days and thankfully Summer has taken an afternoon nap in order to give me a nap too. My skin hurts and I am pretty sure that isn't a good sign.
We are looking forward to taking it easy over Mother's Day weekend. This will be my first Mother's Day with Summer and I am not so sure that one day of pampering will be enough to last me until next year.

Ok, I think I am going to plop on the couch now...don't even have the energy to eat which I know I should. By the way, Summer is walking now! I don't mean to say that so nonchalant...let me try again SUMMER IS WALKING!! She is taking about 6 steps at a time and is trying ALL the time. I will get some video and upload.

3 comments:

MIMI said...

My only thought is --I WISH I WAS THERE TO HELP!!!!

the crazy armstrongs said...

Praying for you guys to feel better .. I thought of you when Parker woke up with a running nose:(

Grammy said...

Im so sorry you are feeling bad. I'm like MiMi, I wish I could help. I will pray for all of you