Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Chaos

After organizing Chad's office I decided that I could turn some other areas in my house from Chaos to Organized.

As I mentioned, I went to the JCREW warehouse sale this weekend. I got there 15 minutes before the doors opened and I was the 200th person in line. This is serious shopping folks...NO mirrors, NO dressing rooms, NO returns! Buy or Die.

JCREW Chaos...lucky for me this is exactly the type of chaos I thrive in! Give me a few hundred boxes of mens, womens and children's clothes and I will find the treasures.

BIG THANKS TO CHRISTINA for telling me how to upload a video. Wow that is so much easier and faster than the way I was doing it!

JCREW Treasures - Everything you see I actually purchased for other people. I am a personal shopper in my spare time! Marley Rose will be struttin' the cutest cardigans this fall (approx $8/each). I am serious, every over the top cute clothing piece I saw was a CREWCUT size 4/5. I was starting to think of ways to shrink my body to fit into these adorable clothes. Just about everything is under $20 which is like a 90% discount. I bought a lined dressy sleeveless top for $4 that probably would have retailed for $68. I LOVE DISCOUNTS!

Jewelry Chaos

Jewelry Organization (forgot to mention this is hung in my closet)

This is a magnet board we had in the garage. The little holes are perfect for earing hoops.

Happy Anniversary Bud and Jen!

Happy Birthday TODAY to Mom/Mimi/Trish!


I don't think I mentioned it but Summer had a double ear infection 2 weeks ago. Last week she developed a fever and I took her back in. As it turns out, one ear healed but the other did not. And in addition, she had a new cold develop. Her new antibiotic has now given her a rash and her cough seems to be getting worse so we are headed back to the doctor for the 3rd time.

1 comment:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Okay, I LOVE the jewelry organization!!!!