Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Zane at 3 weeks

This is my new reality!  Big sister on her bike blazing the trail with Zane and I trying to keep up.  Summer is such a trooper...anytime she has fallen over on her bike (too steep of a driveway or an overfriendly dog knocking her down) she has not cried or pouted.  She just picks herself up and gets back on. 
Zane is 3 weeks old today oh my goodness!  Time is flying by even though it feels like the first week still. He still eats, sleeps and goes to the bathroom however he also likes to be held in his awake moments...not in a demanding way but in a, I need to be loved and cuddled kind of way, and I am happy to oblidge.   
My little baby is getting bigger...one day he will actually fill out this outfit. 

1 comment:

Mimi said...

ZANE, Mimi misses your sweetness! You will NEVER need for entertainment with your sister nearby--or love with your Mom nearby! Trying to keep up with Sister will be a challenge--even for a BOY! I know that you are up for it,though. Love the pictures.