Monday, April 23, 2012

Up for Air

Wow, I got caught under water these past few days (or has it been a week).  Sleep deprivation is taking its toll and I have been in survival mode at best. 
Daddy getting some love from his children.
Summer woke up from her nap and needed Mommy's love...but so did Zane.  Mommy's first time holding both of her kids (while standing).
 
 Zane has been working on his tummy time and he doesn't hate it.
In survival mode, when your Big Girl is quiet and content you sometimes don't go check to see what exactly she is doing...then you find out she is trimming the plant. 
 Zane is getting bigger.
 Brother and Sister
 Mama and Zane
 If Daddy isn't rocking Zane he is rocking his other baby, Sissy.
Nana fed Zane a bottle (breastmilk) and he took it without a problem.  This will free Chad and I up to go out to dinner for my birthday, tomorrow.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Mommy, I wish that I could give you some oxygen and a long, long night's sleep. Zane is growing so much. I am SO glad that was the plant and not Summer's hair! I am thinking about 33years ago tonight--went to bed EARLY and my life has BEEN SO Wonderful ever since. Thank you for being such a Wonderful Blessing to my life. I can't imagine my life any other way!!! I thank God everyday for you!